INCLUSION WITHOUT ILLUSION
Date(s) - 20/11/2019
18:30 - 21:30
Categories No Categories
Despite the fact that the issue of inclusion in Ukraine has been increasingly discussed nowadays, it still remains very difficult for people with disabilities to find a job. So, how to do your favorite business and not depend on anyone?
It is possible to solve this problem by starting one’s own social business. Social entrepreneurship makes it possible not only to realize and work at one’s own pace in an accessible place, but also to contribute to solving a particular social problem.
On November 20, we are going to discuss business inclusion as well as the opportunities and perspectives that social entrepreneurship can give to people with disabilities.
● Oksana Remizova, a co-founder of “Territory of Happy Childhood” Public Organization. The owner of Rozvyvayka Children’s Interactive Club
● Victoria Mykolaychuk, a Head of the Nechitailo Family Fund, which invests in the development of inclusive social enterprises
● Olha Boyko, a Leading Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist of Auchan Ukraine, a Chairman of the CSR Committee at the European Business Association
● Yulia Rezenchuk, a President of AIK Charitable Foundation, co-organizer of Be QA Today project
This event is for you if:
● You work for a charity or public organization working with people with disabilities;
● You are an entrepreneur who wants to create new jobs for people with disabilities;
● You are a person with a disability who is looking for new opportunities and is interested in the topic of inclusivity in business;
● You are interested in the topic of inclusivity in business.
Admission is free, subject to registration.