The 4th module of the Pastoral Management program
The 4th module of Pastoral Management program “Dialogue and Conflicts” held in December.
During the module we analyzed the following topics:
• What is reputation, how does it affect business results, the role of functions in the formation/destruction of business reputation;
• Basics of crisis communications;
• Strategic communications: stakeholders, tasks, results;
• Communications on a daily basis: content plan, visual messages, work with messengers;
• A map of the values, “pains” that people face when going to church and how to solve them. Target audience, customer experience. And also the ability to make a decision.
All these necessary information were provided by the experts in the communication field:
• Marina Starodubska, ACIPR, Managing Partner of TLFRD Consulting.
• Alice Gnidyuk, Chairman of the Board of the NGO “Practicum”, social psychologist and communications consultant UNICEF Children’s Fund, UN Population Fund UNDP.
• Margarita Kleshchaeva, communications specialist, PlusOne communication agency
• Roman Gavrish, co-founder of Aimbulance, marketing specialist. Lecturer and presenter of educational programs at Kyiv-Mohyla Business School
• Anna Yurovytska, Head of the Communication Team of the Crowdfunding Charitable Foundation in Ukraine – Tabletochky.