The third module of the Social Innovation Management program has been completed
The third module of the Social Innovation Management program “Marketing and Sales” held on October 30-31.
Participants together with the lecturer of the module and marketing guru Natalia Pisarenko worked on the most pressing marketing issues during the social startup launch.
• Understood how to build a social brand
• Learned how to make a marketing strategy
• Define market boundaries
• Developed a brand positioning formula
• Analyzed real successful cases
• Worked on the strategy and brand of their own projects
Natalia Pisarenko, a marketing expert, noted few things to pay attention:
• Remember to analyze in detail the market, competitors, consumers and your resources before developing a strategy
• Be sure to define the boundaries of the business: geography, technology, consumer groups, needs, social value
• Develop the right attributes of your brand (naming, logo, style)
• Strengthen your brand regularly: expand your product or service lines, create a price vertical, collaborate with other brands and develop a franchise
Follow our updates and don’t miss the opportunity to learn from the best experts in the field.