The program of the development of business ideas “Pre-accelerator of social entrepreneurship” has started
The Ukrainian Social Academy has launched a program to develop business ideas “Pre-accelerator of social entrepreneurship”.
The program is designed for those who:
– seeks to create their own business, but still looking for an idea;
– has a cool idea, but does not know how to start;
– already started, but faced certain obstacles;
– works in a social project and seeks to make it financially independent.
Participation in the program is free, all costs are covered by the Renovabis fund. The methodology of the program was developed in partnership with the University of Vienna (Austria) and Santa Clara University in Silicon Valley (USA).
For 2 months of study students were able to:
– check their own ideas for viability;
– learn how to sell their product;
– find colleagues and partners;
– develop a strategy for starting your own social enterprise.
After graduation, all participants had the opportunity to receive an invitation to the business accelerator of the Ukrainian Social Academy and compete for investment in developing their own business.