Social entrepreneurship: inclusion is a business idea development program. It includes 3 stages: an online course, an intensive business course and mentoring, and a grant competition.
The program objective is to help inclusive social projects become financially sustainable and to promote the creation of social enterprises that address the problems of people with disabilities and other vulnerable groups. We show how to earn a living and solve a social problem at the same time.
We developed this program according to the methods of the Vienna Business School (Austria) and the Center for Social Enterprise Development at the University of Santa Clara in Silicon Valley (USA).
• you are a person with disabilities, internally displaced person, an elderly or a member of other socially vulnerable groups, and you want to start your own business;
• you want to create an enterprise that will change the quality of life of socially vulnerable groups, or you already have one and seek to increase sales and scale up;
• you are a representative of a public organization working with socially vulnerable groups and seeking financial stability.
An online program aims for the development of social enterprise ideas and their further transformation into products, as well as the project launch at an early stage with the help of business tools.
The program objective is to provide participants with basic business competencies necessary to develop their own social startup.
• you will test your ideas for viability, learn how to sell your product, find like-minded people and partners, develop a business plan, test your product
• you will listen to the online lectures and work on your own project independently at once
• you will analyze the cases of successful social enterprises and adapt their experience to your own needs
• you will understand how to start your own business — from the idea to the first product
•after graduation you will get invited to the Ukrainian Social Academy business intensive, where you can compete for investment in your own business. The offline module price is to be announced.
The second stage of the Social entrepreneurship: inclusion program, which includes face-to-face training, individual consultations and mentoring. After finishing this program, you will be able to participate in an investment competition for the development of your own social business. The intensive objective is to help social startups improve their product, scale it up and attract investment.
• you will immerse yourself in the work on starting your business;
• you will get 10 hours of individual consultations from expert mentors;
• you will get consultations from the Ukrainian Social Academy team;
• you will work directly with your customers and users;
• you will join the ecosystem of social entrepreneurship
• you will attract investments from the Academy and offers from other investors.
You will start making your first sales and register your own social enterprise already during the training.
Participants who have successfully completed the training at the previous stage, present their projects to the jury and get the opportunity to receive a non-refundable investment in the development of their social startup.
submit an application and pass an interview