Pastoral management is a professional development program for senior abbots and nuns of the UGCC and RCC, directors of regional organizations Caritas Ukraine and Caritas Spes, as well as heads of church institutions.
The program offers an innovative view of pastoral activity and its role in social service. During the study you will:
• learn how to administrate church property by combinating modern techniques of management and the social doctrine of the Church;
• master skills of economic, financial modeling and management;
• learn how to manage the strategic priorities of church organizations and innovate in pastoral care;
• develop your leadership and team management skills.
To complete the program you must create a social project from scratch or implement the innovative approach to your church organization activities.
• a supreme abbot of a monastic order or a congregation of the UGCC and RCC, and you seek to make the management structure effective;
• a director of regional organizations Caritas Ukraine and Caritas-Spes, and you are convinced that standard approaches to managing the organization no longer work;
• a head of a church institution and you are responsible for establishing effective work, e.g. chancellor, economist, head of department;
• an innovator, and you seek to launch or develop social entrepreneurship and social innovation in church organizations.
Training format: 6 training modules, each 2 days long, with an interval of 1 month.
(Ua) Ми завжди будемо на зв'язку і продовжуватимемо підтримувати вас і ділитися нашими ресурсами. А потім і ви зможете допомогти іншим організаціям трансформуватися та рости.
you will explore a holistic approach to the management of the church organization, based on a study of the needs of people in leading church positions
you will understand how to build processes and organizational structure according to the charisma of the institution
you will get a whole picture of management accounting, which will help to understand which projects of the church organization are profitable and which are not
you will see the new opportunities that social entrepreneurship provides for church institutions
you will get working tools and cases — ready-made examples of files and examples of the work of church organizations, which you can adapt to your needs
you will improve the skills of goal and task setting, strategic vision development, your or your colleagues’ work planning.
submit an application and pass an interview