(Ua) ЧЕТВЕРТИЙ МОДУЛЬ ПРОГРАМИ «МЕНЕДЖМЕНТ СОЦІАЛЬНИХ ІННОВАЦІЙ»
The 4-th module “Finance. Financial efficiency of the social project “ was completed by the participants of the Social innovation management program.
We aim our efforts to give practical business management tools that increase the efficiency of the organization and social impact, help to develop the business model and step-by-step plan for its implementation.
Based on this statement the module contains:
• principles of business plan development;
• information about investment decisions;
• financial reporting;
• strategy of the budgeting process;
• evaluation of the efficiency of small social entrepreneurship finances;
• sources and risks of financial resources.
We are sure that after the module the participants will be able to find a solution for any financial issue.
Social innovation management is a training program on organizational development and social entrepreneurship for leaders of public and charitable organizations who seek to achieve the social mission and financial stability of the organization at once.