Open Discussion “Social economy and social entrepreneurship”
The 21st century has been referred to as the ‘century of cities’ so many times that it has basically become a cliché, cities are where the population is concentrated, and where a great number of the challenges facing people around the world manifest themselves: the fight against climate change, managing diversity, optimising basic resources, and the fight against inequality and poverty, to name but a few. The trends that have emerged in recent years and that also go in the direction of reconciling economic and social goals (like in the case of the social economy and social enterprise), as they are all characterised by increased attention to the social effects of economic activity. This session also aims to demonstrate that the Social Economy is useful for all society as they take on these challenges.
Join Ukrainian Social Academy at the event to find out from the experts how the social entrepreneurship can help change our life.
Things to look forward to:
- Face-to-face conversation with members of Ukrainian Social Academy, representatives of the Starkmacher and Udruga za Ekonomiju Zajednistva (Croatia );
- Learn more about social entrepreneurship;
- Discover European experience of Social economy and social entrepreneurship.
Chair: Petro Darmoris, Chief Operating Officer of Ukrainian Social Academy
- The representatives of the Starkmacher ( Germany );
- The representatives of the organization Udruga za Ekonomiju Zajednistva (Croatia ).
Register for free at:
📍 Kyiv , Striletska 7/6 ( office of Ukrainian Social Academy)
🗓️ 16th of May (Thursday)
🕗 6.00 – 8.00 p.m.